Ghost's Sneaky Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ghost's Sneaky Forums

Role Play and Chatting Forums

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anime Contest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost0107
Admin
Admin
Ghost0107

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Application
Chosen Souls:
Anime Contest! Left_bar_bleue50/50Anime Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Anime Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Anime Contest!   Anime Contest! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:20 am

:!: Anime Contest :!:
Very Happy What's Allowed Very Happy

This sticky is to see who has the best anime pictures on these forums. All you do is post the top three of your favorite pictures that YOU not anyone else has drawn. Well vote on which are the best. However you can't vote on your own. This is to prevent everyone from jsut voting there own and it's all the same and no one wins.

No What's Not Allowed No
We do not allow copyed artwork here. Other words, you just get a picture from a site, copy someone elsess, and just printing a paper from a magazine or somethin. This will strike you. I want your REAL pictures. This is a contest and cheaters will be disqualified. Also no photoshop. I want the drawn pictures. But you can put a before and after picture of the drawn one then the photoshop one. I'll accept that.

queen Contest So Far king

farao 1st:------
king queen 2nd:------
jocolor 3rd:-----
Neutral Best Male Drawer:-----
I love you Best Female Drawer:-----
cat Best Animal Drawer:-----
alien Best Creature Drawer:-----
bom Best Weapon Drawer:-----
cheers Best Kid Drawer:-----
afro Best Adult Drawer:-----
Embarassed Cutess Picture:-----
Cool Coolest Picture:-----
Crying or Very sad Most Depressing Picture:-----
Very Happy Most Happy Picture:-----
sunny Best Anime Show Character Drawer (Drawn a character from a show/manga):-----

bounce Logo Contest! bounce
Yes I'm having a Logo Contest! The person to draw a picture for our site logo EXACTLY as I imagine it or if it's just really good, I'll put it up as a logo. Now, I'm thinking of a girl angel and a boy demon. The boy's at the bottom of tthe picture in hell, and the girl is at the tope in heaven. They look down at each other and in the middle between heaven and hell it says, 'Ghost's Sneaky Forums'. Also no finding the picture from a site or anywhere else and stuff like that. But I will allow you to use photoshop on this. I want it to look good. Get to work! Cause I want detail and a bit of backround! Not just clouds and a three year old drawing of a blue sky!

Enjoy the sticky!

Last edited by on Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sneaky-ghosts-forum.kanak.fr
Ghost0107
Admin
Admin
Ghost0107

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Application
Chosen Souls:
Anime Contest! Left_bar_bleue50/50Anime Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Anime Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Contest!   Anime Contest! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:23 am

Normally I'd put my pictures up. But I ant got a scanner
Back to top Go down
https://sneaky-ghosts-forum.kanak.fr

Anime Contest!
Page 1 of 1