Ghost's Sneaky Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ghost's Sneaky Forums

Role Play and Chatting Forums

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Us Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost0107
Admin
Admin
Ghost0107

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Application
Chosen Souls:
About Us Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue50/50About Us Forum Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

About Us Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: About Us Forum Rules   About Us Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 8:39 pm

study About Us Forum Rules study

Very Happy What's Allowed Very Happy

sunny Hello Again Users! sunny
Well these forums are mean to answer questions for people who are cunfused about these forums. If you ever have a question to ask, or if your just curious. Then just post up a thread and ask! Simple as that. Just ask and we'll answer soon as possable. Also if you want to lend a helping hand, then answer the person for us. However we will check if your right. if not we'll correct you. So if you ask something, and a User answers. Please wait for our reply cause you don't know if they're lying.

No What's Not Allowed No
In this forum, we do not allow ussless, off topic, or just random questions. For example "Ghost do you like tacos?". Yes I do, but that's not forum related. So the thread will be deleted by me or my mods without question. This would be called spamming. For people who don't know, spamming is posting a lot of usless stuff that just wastes time and takes up space. This is against my rules, and you will get a warning for spamming afterwords.
Back to top Go down
https://sneaky-ghosts-forum.kanak.fr

About Us Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1